Accounts Receivable Representative
Jan 7, 2022, 08:29 AM
Title : Accounts Receivable Representative
City : Watertown
Country : United States
Department : Finance
State : CT
Provide support for accounts receivable and credit & collections with regard to cash application and deductions/chargebacks. Provide departmental support for audits, month end close and other projects as needed.
- Associate Degree – BS preferrable in Accounting.
- 3-5 years accounts receivable or general accounting experience.
- Advance Microsoft Office experience including pivot tables and VLOOKUP.
- Strong mathematical aptitude.
- Skill in analyzing and interpreting financial data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Methodical, organized and detail orientated work habits.
- Knowledge of Oracle.