Account Manager Nordics & Baltics
Main Aspect of Job
Responsible for the development and maintenance of structured cabling sales in the region against defined sales target and within established policy guidelines.
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to degree level.
- Significant sales experience and demonstrated success in the achievement of sales objectives.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the telecommunications or similar industries in addition to the network cabling industry.
- Knowledge and ability to manage business through Channels in the territory.
- Excellent knowledge of the region and market employed in.
- Able to demonstrate the capacity to develop relationships with multinational companies, End Users, Consultants and channel partners, and preferably have existing relationships with these type of companies.
- Data Centre experience with knowledge in power and cooling.
- Able to work in a remote capacity from the ERA HQ.
- Ability to travel in the territory up to 80% of the time.
- Methodical, self-confident and ethical individual.
- Ability to adapt to local cultures and business etiquette in the region.
1. The generation of revenue to assigned budgetary levels via the promotion of Siemon Company products and services in line with the regional business plan.
2. Ability to drive demand creation with target end user accounts by getting Siemon products specified.
3. Understands and drives Siemon sales strategies into target markets such as multinational end users, key vertical markets, global/regional system integrators, data centres and intelligent buildings.
4. Maintain agreed project pipeline revenue values in the territory.
5. Manage the activities of the territory by creating business plans that support our ERA focus and strategy for the territory.
6. Develop and maintain strong and effective business relationships with key personnel within the region through regular visits and by providing remote support through telephone and written (including electronic) communications.
7. Manage all aspects of the Channel through quarterly reviews, development plans and the other channel tools.
8. Increase our penetration in the territory by appointing new distribution partners where required and as part of our business strategy.
9. Utilise all sales reporting and sales management tools and systems in order to achieve sales objectives in the most efficient manner possible.
10.Work closely with Marketing to increase and improve the Company’s image within the territory.
11.Perform administrative duties efficiently, supplying accurate and realistic forecasts, monthly reports, weekly meeting records, project tracking and Customer profiles, etc, in agreed formats and to pre-determined timescales.
- Fluent written and spoken English in addition to Swedish and/or Danish.
- Proven commercial skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and organise the activities in the region.