State-of-the-art technologies. Start-to-finish involvement. At Siemon, these are just some of the tools we put in the hands of employees. The result is the most comprehensive range of IT infrastructure solutions for Data Centers, Intelligent Buildings and LANs. Our products connect the world, making it possible to communicate and transmit information across companies, campuses, customers and continents. The combination of Siemon’s high-performance products, value-add solutions and long-standing commitment to its customers and the industry have earned the company an impressive customer list that spans multiple markets, including over one-third of Global 500 companies and some of the biggest corporate, government, educational, financial, medical and industrial organizations in business. Our environment inspires creativity in your work, supported by the tools you need to excel in your career.
Since 1903, Siemon employees have taken pride in being part of a family-run, privately-owned company. It all started with the first Carl Siemon, the founder of the company and some innovative ideas. Today we are considered a mid-sized global company. The majority of our employees are based at our corporate headquarters in Watertown, Connecticut, USA, a picturesque New England town located a little over an hour from New York City and 2 1/2 hours from Boston that was first settled in 1700 and is home to about 21,000 residents and growing. Many Siemon employees are also located nationally and internationally, and we have expanding offices in China, Australia, Singapore, Latin America, Brazil, UK, Czech Republic, Dubai and many other locations around the world.
Siemon offers a wide range of professional careers, as well as entry-level positions, in the areas of engineering, manufacturing and automation, quality control, sales and marketing, customer service, finance, technical support, information systems and more. We also employ student interns during the summer months and co-operative education students who typically spend six months working on in-depth projects as a way to apply academic and experiential learning. Siemon offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance with dental and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability salary continuation plan
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan
- Quarterly Performance Bonus Program for all employees
- Education Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union
- Employee Gym
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
NOTE: The above benefits apply to qualified domestic employees only. Other countries may have different plans.
The list below does not necessarily represent a complete list of all open positions. If the position is open, qualified candidates will be contacted. If you are interested in these or other exciting careers at Siemon, please submit a resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
Senior Accounts Assistant – ERA & ME
Nov 23, 2021, 13:51 PM
Title : Senior Accounts Assistant – ERA & ME
City : Brno, Czech Republic
Country : Czech Republic
Department : International
Main Aspect of Job
Responsible for the preparation, entry and maintenance of the company’s Receivable and Payable functions, operating within defined parameters and providing support for the administrative requirements in the Czech office.
- Checking and entering all supplier invoices following company procedures
- Ensuring payment forecasts are accurately maintained and kept up to date on Dayflow and Cashflow forecasts.
- Matching invoices to Purchase Orders and investigating any queries to resolution.
- Ensuring Purchase Orders records are kept up to date and completing a monthly review of Purchase Order Summary Report.
- Ensuring all invoices are approved as per company procedures before entry into Accounting system.
- Reconciliation and timely arrangement of supplier payments via online banking system.
- Working with all staff to ensure expenses and credit card records are completed and submitted in a timely manner, managing and escalating any delays.
- Completing monthly intercompany accounts payable reconciliations.
- Completing monthly selected supplier statement reconciliations.
- Completing supplier payment runs for internal review and approval.
- Completion of monthly payable accruals listing and associated journal for upload.
- Completion of monthly payable prepayments listing and associated journal for upload.
- Working with Customer Service to ensure accuracy of customer invoices.
- Ensure customer payments are received promptly
- Maintain overdue debts to minimum and minimise bad debt
- Working with Head Office (US) for submission and approval of customer credit limits + annually credit limit review
- Liaising with customers to resolve queries
- Liaising with internal departments to resolve queries
- Timely despatch of A/R invoicing, credit notes and statements
- Management of manual invoices and credit notes process (SUK+SCZ)
- Management of customers on hold
Monthly reconciliation of A/R control accounts (SUK+SCZ
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 GCSEs grade A-C or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar Accounts Payable role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Fluent English language written and oral essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Good Excel skills.
- Oracle knowledge preferred.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.