State-of-the-art technologies. Start-to-finish involvement. At Siemon, these are just some of the tools we put in the hands of employees. The result is the most comprehensive range of IT infrastructure solutions for Data Centers, Intelligent Buildings and LANs. Our products connect the world, making it possible to communicate and transmit information across companies, campuses, customers and continents. The combination of Siemon’s high-performance products, value-add solutions and long-standing commitment to its customers and the industry have earned the company an impressive customer list that spans multiple markets, including over one-third of Global 500 companies and some of the biggest corporate, government, educational, financial, medical and industrial organizations in business. Our environment inspires creativity in your work, supported by the tools you need to excel in your career.
Since 1903, Siemon employees have taken pride in being part of a family-run, privately-owned company. It all started with the first Carl Siemon, the founder of the company and some innovative ideas. Today we are considered a mid-sized global company. The majority of our employees are based at our corporate headquarters in Watertown, Connecticut, USA, a picturesque New England town located a little over an hour from New York City and 2 1/2 hours from Boston that was first settled in 1700 and is home to about 21,000 residents and growing. Many Siemon employees are also located nationally and internationally, and we have expanding offices in China, Australia, Singapore, Latin America, Brazil, UK, Czech Republic, Dubai and many other locations around the world.
Siemon offers a wide range of professional careers, as well as entry-level positions, in the areas of engineering, manufacturing and automation, quality control, sales and marketing, customer service, finance, technical support, information systems and more. We also employ student interns during the summer months and co-operative education students who typically spend six months working on in-depth projects as a way to apply academic and experiential learning. Siemon offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance with dental and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability salary continuation plan
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan
- Quarterly Performance Bonus Program for all employees
- Education Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union
- Employee Gym
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
NOTE: The above benefits apply to qualified domestic employees only. Other countries may have different plans.
The list below does not necessarily represent a complete list of all open positions. If the position is open, qualified candidates will be contacted. If you are interested in these or other exciting careers at Siemon, please submit a resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
IT Applications Project Manager
Dec 22, 2021, 12:17 PM
Title : IT Applications Project Manager
Department : Information Technology
City : REMOTE
Country : United States
Department : Information Technology
- BS in Business or related field required. MS/MA in Business preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in increasing responsible leadership role including experience successfully managing various projects.
- PMI certification (PMP, CAPM, etc.) highly desired.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile/SCRUM, and Hybrid methodologies.
- Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes.
- Experience working with internal and external software development teams including offshore resources.
- Excellent communications skills both oral and written and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to foster trusting relationships with colleagues, partners, suppliers, and clients and accomplish/drive results.
- Strong and tested project management skills, including sponsor and risk management.
- Ability to handle a multitude of tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Ability to interface with all aspects of the business.