As businesses rely more and more on IT, it is more important than ever to keep the network up and running. When it comes to I-MAC and break-fix needs, GPS is there to answer the call and simplify day-to-day project and work order processes. As a central source for all I-MAC and break-fix needs, GPS coordinates and administers daily work for our customers via one point of contact, simplified PO and invoicing processes, and comprehensive management of workflow.
GPS simplified work orders services are made possible through our global call centers that provide "follow the sun" service for projects and I-MAC and break-fix work orders. Available 24/7 to immediately respond to your needs, these call centers report directly to the GPS Operations Management team for seamless communication between business units and regional stakeholders, ensuring that all project scope of work and work orders are fully compliant to Layer 1 standards and meet the client's service level agreement parameters.
To simplify work order services, GPS provides:
- 24/7 call centers and single point of contact for all I-MAC/break-fix projects
- Standard I-MAC/break-fix installation cost per client location to eliminate surprises
- Blanket PO process to simplify the deployment of smaller work order tasks
- Management of all client and installer/technician communications via one point of contact
- Administration of workflow tickets and tracking of all IMAC/break-fix via GPS WebTRAC
- A central source for work order reporting simplifies close out of daily work order tasks and invoicing