Audits / Code compliance
Siemon GPS conducts comprehensive audits to gather the information necessary to properly plan and deploy networks that are in compliance with local codes and regulations.
- Onsite customer visits to gather necessary project design and engineering construction data
- Negotiate and plan pathways and spaces with all stakeholders to ensure compliance with standards and codes
Wi-Fi has become the norm in every network installation today, and comprehensive coverage is no longer a nice to have -- it's an absolute must.
- Comprehensive and detailed Wi-Fi surveys with full reporting that includes heat maps and hot and cold spots of existing and planned Wi-Fi coverage
- Wi-Fi access point location planning to ensure comprehensive coverage
Cable Abatement Services
Cable abatement is a major concern globally, and many local codes and regulations require removal of abandoned cable. Siemon GPS identifies cable abatement needs up front and recommends resolutions for all projects and leverages Siemon's global support resources and worldwide network of qualified, highly trained Siemon Certified Installers to manage the entire abandoned cable reclamation process from beginning to end, including:
- Site assessment and recommendations
- Cable removal
- Environmentally responsible disposal/recycling assurance
- Labor coordination and planning anywhere in the world
- Single-point invoicing