If you are interested in these or other exciting careers at The Siemon
Company, please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
NOTE: This does not respresent a complete list of all open positions.
If the position is open, qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Marketing Executive, Europe Russia & Africa (ERA)|
|Main Aspect of Job|
Reporting to the Marketing & Partner Manager and working closely with the rest of the global marketing team, this is a very 'hands on' role in the development of new marketing collateral, event management, digital marketing, and all aspects of the marketing mix.
The Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing & Partner Manager to implement marketing plans, primarily focused on marketing communications activities covering ERA.
Qualification and Experience
§ Marketing degree or equivalent qualification, eg CIM is preferred.
§ Minimum of 2 years’ B2B Marketing experience, ideally in a channel focused organisation.
§ Experience of working within an international landscape.
§ Experience in briefing and managing external agencies and suppliers to deliver work to agreed deadlines and budgets.
§ Ability to implement marketing initiatives/campaigns from conception through to deployment, and reporting.
§ Strong writing/editing experience with the ability to identify stories and write for a multitude of communication mediums.
§ Experience working with SalesForce and Pardot.
§ Experience of creating, issuing and measuring HTML E-shots.
1. Work with the Marketing & Partner Manager to develop and execute marketing plans and particularly communications activity in support of ERA market needs and global marketing strategy.
2. Develop and deliver the Siemon brand by means of consistent, integrated campaigns via the following key elements of the marcoms mix:
§ Plan and project lead any of these tools/campaigns as assigned by Marketing & Partner Manager; work with Marketing & Partner Manager to get relevant information for successful implementation.
a. Direct marketing – coordinate creative agency activity across ERA, ensuring consistent messaging and quality, whilst managing costs and ensuring value for money.
b. Plan and organise seminars, exhibitions & events in ERA.
c. Campaign marketing – Develop and implement campaigns as requested, covering email marketing and digital marketing campaigns.
d. Web & new media – work closely with the US to develop, enhance and update the ERA websites.
e. Literature & sales collateral: Identify needs and print as required.
3. Support the management of the ERA marketing budget and own the task of keeping it up to date including raising Purchase Orders.
4. Execute strategic lead generation campaigns as agreed.
5. Provide support to the wider ERA sales teams..
6. Contribute to the PR process by writing articles, press releases and coordinating translation of marketing content and materials.
7. Ensure that all activity from the plan is measured, reviewed and evaluated against objectives and related reports are delivered in a timely manner.
§ Excellent communicator (both written and spoken) at all levels.
§ Creativity and an eye for detail.
§ Strong organisation skills.
§ Ability to create, develop and execute detailed plans.
§ Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
§ Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Indesign, Photoshop and Dreamweaver).
§ Proven influencing and negotiation skills.
§ It is essential that the person is highly motivated, enthusiastic and full of energy.
§ Team player and outgoing.
§ Ability to build relationships and motivate people to produce results.
§ Demonstrate a hands-on approach, be willing to get involved in order to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives.
§ Be firm and persistent when expressing views and provide thoughts and ideas to overcome problems once the situation has been properly debated.
§ Capable of discussing marketing strategies and debating plans.
§ Able to travel as required in the role.
The Siemon Company
101 Siemon Company Drive
Watertown, CT 06795