If you are interested in these or other exciting careers at The Siemon
Company, please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
NOTE: This does not respresent a complete list of all open positions.
If the position is open, qualified candidates will be contacted.
|3rd Shift Mold Set Up Working Lead|
|To assure all workstations are properly set-up and produce products in conformance with quality, production and safety standards·|
Assure that tooling, presses and workstations are properly set-up and ready for production.
· Make runing adjustments, providing troubleshooting and routine maintenance, on molds as needed to maximize daily production and to prevent mold damage.
· Assure that all safety features are properly adjusted on presses, auxiliary and secondary equipment.
· Assure that all molds are running to optimal standards, reviewing for necessary changes as needed and documenting changes accordingly
· Work closely with supporting departments to identify and resolve machinery or tooling problems.
· Set all necessary guages, such as timers, tonnage and mold heaters according to set-up sheets.
· Complete all required job documentation.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 2 years injection Molding Operator experience
· 1 year injection molding Material Handler experience
· Basic PC Skills including MS Excel and Word
· Strong PC skills, including MS Excel and Word.
· Ability to solve problems and perform duties that require basic math aptitude
· Experience with injection mold processing with newer controls (Cincinnati Milacron machinery preferred).
· Strong Verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with lean manufacturing, 5s, kanban and JIT concepts and techniques.
Job State or (Province):
The Siemon Company
101 Siemon Company Drive
Watertown, CT 06795