If you are interested in these or other exciting careers at The Siemon
Company, please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
NOTE: This does not respresent a complete list of all open positions.
If the position is open, qualified candidates will be contacted.
|This position is responsible for providing effective leadership, direction and supervision to Line Leaders and production personnel, that result in the highest level of quality and service to our customers. Affect change by identifying and acting on opportunities for continuous improvement aligned with company strategies and supply chain vision to deliver perfect orders at the lowest delivered cost through active leadership and team participation with new product introductions, engineering/process revisions and supply chain development. This position will also be required to provide backup support to the planners.|
|·Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or related discipline or equivalent work experience|
· 4 years leadership experience in a high volume, high mix manufacturing environment
· MS Office 2010 Professional
· MS Project (Preferred)
· Purchasing/Planning experience (Preferred)
· Knowledge of MRP System required (Oracle experience preferred).
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Exceptional team building, motivational and coaching skills.
· Experience in Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma Methodologies.
· Ability to work effectively, developing teamwork across various functional areas.
· Organized, driven, customer focused and detail orientated
· Six sigma Green Belt Certified (Preferred)
Job State or (Province):
The Siemon Company
101 Siemon Company Drive
Watertown, CT 06795