If you are interested in these or other exciting careers at The Siemon
Company, please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
NOTE: This does not respresent a complete list of all open positions.
If the position is open, qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Responsible for signal integrity reports, models, and guidance for raw copper cable selection, cable assembly development, test set-ups and measurement correlation. Develop and support signal integrity tools and automated test equipment.|
|· Bachelors of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university.|
· Knowledge of basic PCB design
· 0-3 years related experience
· Interest in creating and supporting Signal Integrity (SI) tools and microcontroller firmware.
· Demonstrated skills in communication, setting and meeting objectives, and ability to successfully support multiple projects simultaneously.
· Methodical, organized, and detail oriented work habits.
· Strong writing skills with experience in technical writing and presentations
· Related experience in 2D and/or 3D modeling. A good knowledge of transmission line analysis, full-wave 3D analysis techniques such as FDTD and Method of moments is beneficial.
· Measurement experience with oscilloscopes, TDRs, VNAs, spectrum analyzers, pulse pattern generators, and/or BERTs is a plus.
· SI competency. This includes understanding basic SI metrics, such as impedance profile, eye patterns, and bit error rate.
· Knowledge of and working experience with TIA, ISO/IEC, IEC, IEEE and EN European standards. Desired experience with Ethernet, Infiniband, FibreChannel, SAS, RapidIO, and SFF is preferred.
Job State or (Province):
The Siemon Company
101 Siemon Company Drive
Watertown, CT 06795