If you are interested in these or other exciting careers at The Siemon
Company, please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
NOTE: This does not respresent a complete list of all open positions.
If the position is open, qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Technical Sales Representative- West|
|Siemon Interconnect Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented technical sales representative based in California to join our dynamic team of sales professionals. As a technical sales representative, you will be responsible for managing and growing well-established accounts within the assigned territory. Your objective will include sustaining growth and providing support to existing customers as well as prospecting and penetrating new accounts within the high tech data center and emerging technologies markets; achieving or exceeding planned sales objectives and effective time management and utilization of Company programs and resources.|
|- Extensive knowledge of the data center market including network equipment OEMs, system integrators and VAR’s|
- Ability to demonstrate the features and benefits of Siemon’s cabinets, high speed interconnects, fiber, network cabling, and other products and solutions that make up the physical layer infrastructure
- Up to five years of sales experience
-Demonstrated success in selling directly to the decision makers within the data center market preferred
- Sell Siemon products and services persuasively, persistently and confidently to new customers and existing customers with demonstrated ability to prospect and penetrate new customers and sustain grown with existing customers
- Understanding of relevant industry standards, such as TIA, ISO/IEC and IEEE
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; demonstrated sound judgment and decision making ability
- Ability to understand customer needs and work with internal Siemon resources to develop innovative solutions that utilize our core capabilities
- Ability to develop a business case to justify new product development or customization of existing
- Strong presentation skills required and ability to effectively deliver presentations to groups of varying size
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% within assigned territory and must be willing to work outside of normal business hours
- Intermediate user of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Hold a valid driver’s license
Job State or (Province):
The Siemon Company
101 Siemon Company Drive
Watertown, CT 06795