If you are interested in these or other exciting careers at The Siemon
Company, please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
NOTE: This does not respresent a complete list of all open positions.
If the position is open, qualified candidates will be contacted.
|To effectively develop and implement documentation, procedures, systems, programs, tools, and studies for the purpose of making continuous improvements to the quality, cost, and lead-time of goods and services provided to customers of The Siemon Company.|
|· B.S./B.A. Degree in engineering/science discipline.|
· 4-6 years experience in Manufacturing Engineering or Quality Engineering.
· Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and its components (i.e. Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, 5S, etc.).
· Familiar with principles of concurrent engineering and design for manufacturing and assembly.
· Working knowledge of ISO quality standards.
· Experience with production standards, cost of quality and manufacturing methods.
· Working knowledge and practical experience with the use of statistical process control in production environments.
· Competency with computer aided drawing tools for creating specifications for fixture/assembly aids, gauges and machine designs, as well as floor plans.
· Proficiency in creating and maintaining visual work instructions.
· Strong verbal and written technical communication skills.
· Methodical, organized and detail orientated work habits.
· Experience with six-sigma or other methods to define, measure, analyze, improve, and control process capability.
· Ability to execute process technology transfers for developing multi-site/multi-supplier manufacturing capabilities.
· Prior experience in automotive, electronics assembly, metal stamping, or injection molding environment desired.
· PE, CQE or CQA Certification desirable.
· Ability to travel, domestic and international, on short notice.
Job State or (Province):
The Siemon Company
101 Siemon Company Drive
Watertown, CT 06795