If you are interested in these or other exciting careers at The Siemon
Company, please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
NOTE: This does not respresent a complete list of all open positions.
If the position is open, qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Regional Sales Manager- Data Center Specialist (West)|
|Responsible for achieving the Company’s sales objectives within the assigned market through well organized planning, effective time management, and utilization of Company strategies, programs and resources. The Regional Sales Manager - Data Center Specialist acts as the primary contact for assigned Hyperscale web giant data center accounts and all assoiciated environments and facitlites. The position will focus on understanding, penetrating, and operating within the "Hyperscale" environment and doing so with the support of ecosystem partners and internal subject matter experts.|
|·B.S./B.A. Degree in technical related discipline preferred.|
· Must be a highly adaptable and strategic thinker
· Minimum 5 years of experience working with data centers including cloud service providers, colocation/hosting companies, (experience selling into Hyperscale data centers is preferred)
· Strong understanding of purchasing and project planning procedures within target organizations and ability to navigate effectively
· Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with all stake holders within assigned accounts, the partner ecosystem and internal subject matter experts.
· This position depends on value selling and technology selling and requires a strong understanding of company products, services and programs and a strong understanding of hyperscale data center topologies and practices.
· Data center design experience/certifications preferred
· Working knowledge of the Open Compute Project is desired
· Strong knowledge of Siemon competitor solutions and strategies
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent presentation skills including the ability to develop presentation content
· Strong internal and external collaboration skills
· Ability to travel nationally and internationally and on short notice
|West Coast of US|
The Siemon Company
101 Siemon Company Drive
Watertown, CT 06795