If you are interested in these or other exciting careers at The Siemon
Company, please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
NOTE: This does not respresent a complete list of all open positions.
If the position is open, qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Regional Sales Manager – Data Centre Specialist – based in London, Amsterdam or Frankfurt|
|Main Aspect of Job|
Responsible for achieving the Company’s sales objectives within the assigned market through well organised planning, effective time management, and utilisation of Company strategies, programmes and resources. The Regional Sales Manager - Data Centre Specialist acts as the primary contact for assigned Cloud/Colo and Hyperscale web giant data centre accounts and all assoiciated environments and facilities. The position will focus on understanding, penetrating, and operating within the "Cloud/Colo" and "Hyperscale" environment and doing so with the support of ecosystem partners and internal subject matter experts.
NB this role will have a named account rather than a geographical focus (the geography will be wherever the named accounts are located primarily within Europe.
1. Working out of a home office practicing effective time management
2. Will be assigned sales target based on named accounts. Most of these will be new and will require ground up development from initial prospecting.
3. Meets or exceeds the annual sales growth target in named accounts by leveraging the company strategies, resources and best practices.
4. Creates and executes a plan to target and penetrate named accounts in the Web Giant/Hyperscale space.
5. Develops general Colo accounts and adds to named accounts list with approval of Territory Sales Manager (TSM) and General Regional Manager (GRM).
6. Supports other geographically focused Regional Sales Manager with Cloud/Colo accounts they may be developing with knowledge, insight and any contacts.
7. Identifies new product development/specification opportunities.
8. Establishes written goals and objectives with the assigned manager.
9. Effectively utilises all company sales tools and resources including but not limited to; Sales Force.com, Marketing, Customer Service, Product Management, Market Managers, Technical Services Group, and others.
10. Maintains technical and sales proficiency through on-going professional development and training.
11. Manages pre-sale and post-sale activities to customer’s satisfaction.
12. Must be self-motivated to stay current on industry trends and be a strong networker with other industry professionals.
13. Maintains travel and entertainment expenses to budget and according to established guidelines.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent presentation skills including the ability to develop presentation content.
· Strong internal and external collaboration skills.
· Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with all stakeholders within assigned accounts, the partner ecosystem and internal subject matter experts.
· Must be a highly adaptable and strategic thinker.
· Ability to travel nationally and internationally and on short notice.
|based in London, Amsterdam or Frankfurt|
|BASED IN LONDON, AMSTERDAM OR FRANKFURT|
The Siemon Company
101 Siemon Company Drive
Watertown, CT 06795