If you are interested in these or other exciting careers at The Siemon
Company, please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
NOTE: This does not respresent a complete list of all open positions.
If the position is open, qualified candidates will be contacted.
|Warehouse Team Member (Temporary Position)|
|Effectively receive, pick, pack, ship and store materials in an orderly and timely manner with the assistance of motorized equipment when applicable. Accurately record all material movement within the company on the computerized tracking system. 2nd Shift |
|·High School Diploma or equivalent|
· Ability to accurately perform duties that require basic math aptitude
· Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
· Must be a team player and possess strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to use computer
· Ability to safely lift and handle up to 50 lbs. repeatedly and occasionally up to 100 lbs.
· Must be licensed or have ability to gain license in forklift/tow motor operation.
· Must be willing to operate picking trucks which raise operator up to 30’ in the air.
· Able to complete assigned work efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision.
Job State or (Province):
The Siemon Company
101 Siemon Company Drive
Watertown, CT 06795