If you are interested in these or other exciting careers at The Siemon
Company, please submit a resume for immediate consideration.
NOTE: This does not respresent a complete list of all open positions.
If the position is open, qualified candidates will be contacted.
|The Compliance Specialist is responsible for execution of compliance for all products in the global market place. Executes programs including documentation to support compliance with company policies, international standards and global governmental regulations. Assess and provide feedback on regulatory impact utilizing cost effective solutions and engineering change control methods. |
|·Bachelor’s degree preferred, or an Associate’s degree with relative work experience.|
· At least 2 years’ experience with regulatory compliance in an industry that designs products involving electronics or current carrying components.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Methodical, organized and detail orientated work habits.
· Exhibits drive, initiative and follow-up for timely completion of projects or activities.
· Ability to coordinate and interact with others from both inside and outside the company.
· Working knowledge of various regulatory/compliance areas - including: NEC, UL, CuL, RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals, CE Marking.
· Knowledge of compliance requirements for EMC & LVD.
· Knowledge of international conformity assessment programs such as SASO and SONCAP.
· MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Project experience.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
Project management experience.
Job State or (Province):
The Siemon Company
101 Siemon Company Drive
Watertown, CT 06795