Featured Category 6A Products
Siemon's Category 6A Z-MAX 6A Shielded and Category 6A Z-MAX 6A UTP solutions feature the highest performance margins across all critical transmission parameters, the fastest, easiest and most reliable termination process, superior transmission consistency and customer focused usability, efficiency and ergonomics.
Z-PLUG™ Field-Terminated Plug
Siemon's patent-pending Z-PLUG offers quick, reliable high-performance plug terminations in the field for custom-length direct connections to wireless access points, security cameras, LED lights, distributed antenna systems (DAS), building automation devices and any other IP-based and PoE-enabled devices deployed in today's converged networks.
- Dual Purpose Latch Protector Clip
- Enhanced Performance
- Robust Diecast Housing with Rounded Edges
- Guided Termination
- Hinged Cable Retention
Z-MAX 6A Modular Cords
Z-MAX modular cords combine the unparalleled performance of an exclusive PCB-based smart plug, alien crosstalk resistant construction and a host of innovative user-friendly features.
- Superior Performance Consistency
- Integrated PCB
- High Performance Cable
- Low Profile Boot Design
Z-MAX 6A Patch Panels
Z-MAX Category 6A patch panels provide outstanding performance and aesthetics in a shielded and UTP, high-density modular solution. The Z-MAX panels provide rapid and reliable installation by accelerating outlet mounting, grounding, and cable tiedown operations.
- Lightweight, high strength steel with black finish and scratch/fade resistant port marking
- Both flat and angled panel options Integrated
TERA-MAX Patch Panels
TERA-MAX patch panels provide outstanding performance and reliability in a shielded, highdensity modular solution. As outlets are snapped into place, resilient ground tabs assure that each outlet is properly grounded for maximum protection from outside interference. No secondary outlet grounding operations are required, reducing overall installation time.
- Port Identification — Bold port numbering enables quick identification of outlets
- Durable – Lightweight, high strength steel with black or metallic finish
- High Density – 24 ports in 1U
Z-MAX 6A Trunking Cable Assemblies
Featuring factory terminated and tested shielded Z-MAX outlets and Siemon category 6A F/UTP cable, Z-MAX 6A shielded copper trunking cable assemblies were designed with data centre applications in mind, providing high-performance category 6A performance in a quickly implemented, efficient and cost effective alternative to individual field-terminated components.
- Unique breakout kit creates optimal cable orientation and limits cable crossing
- Utilizes Siemon's high performance cable
- Each leg is designated for proper module orientation
- Each cable assembly is coded with a unique identification number for administrative purposes
- Six-leg, double-ended design presents a smaller profile when pulling
- High-strength closed mesh sheath ensures snag-free handling
Z-MAX 6A Shielded Product List
Z-MAX 6A UTP Product List
Z-MAX Category 6A Shielded - Customer Case Studies
- Shielded from Disaster: Advanced Cabling Solutions Enhance Emergency Operations in Lee County, Florida
- Siemon ConvergeIT™ Cabling Solution Supports PoE Lighting for a Better Education Environment at a Mobile, Alabama Public School