It is all about using
your space wisely
Physical space is one of the most important considerations in the data center infrastructure. How will you fit everything you need today? What happens when you have more to add tomorrow?
As equipment density grows, so does the volume of data and power cables in your cabinets. You need a way to accomodate this growth and do it in a way you can efficiently manage.
- White Paper: Unleashing Stranded Power and Reducing Costs
- In modern data centers, servers account for the majority of equipment and perform most of the processing work. It therefore comes as no surprise that servers also present most of the power and thermal challenges and take up the most cabinet space in the data center.
- Case Study: VersaPODs at St Andrews University Data Center
- When the University of St Andrews (the oldest university in Scotland and one of the top universities in the UK) decided to convert two former squash courts into a new state-of-the-art data centre, it needed a scalable, versatile and high-density cabinet system. With its unique design and space saving features, Siemon's VersaPOD proved to be the perfect solution.
- VersaPOD Objects for Building Information Modeling (BIM) Projects
- For use in data center design using AutoDesk Revit, Bentley Microstation and other building design tools
- BIM Download Center
- VersaPOD Zero-U Panels
- VersaPOD Zero-U Sliding Vertical Patch Panels
- VersaPOD Zero-U Vertical Blanking Panel
- VersaPOD Zero-U Vertical Cable Management
- VersaPOD Zero-U End-of-Row Panels
- VersaPOD Zero-U End-of-Row Vertical Panels
- Related Products
- 1U Brush Guard Panel
- Blank Filler Panel - Angled
- Blank Filler Panel - Horizontal, 19 inch
- Blank Filler Panel - Toolless
- Equipment Shelves - Single-Sided 19 Inch
- Grounding Kit
- RS3 Series Horizontal Cable Managers
- RouteIT Cable Managers
- Top-Mount Brush Guard Panel
- Top-Mount Cooling Fans
- Vertical Exhaust Duct (Chimney)