Fiber Plug and PlayFiber Optic Solution
- Supports 10, 40 and 100Gb/s applications
- No connectors, termination kits or consumables required
- 75% faster deployment
High Performance Cabling. High Speed Deployment.
- Performance: Constructed of high-quality fiber optic cable and components for future-proof support of critical data center links including 10 Gb/s as well as future 40 and 100Gb/s applications. Factory terminated and tested connections guarantee maximum channel throughput without the performance variability of field terminations
- Rapid Deployment: Siemon plug and play systems can be deployed 75% faster than traditional field terminated fiber connections.
Systems are ordered to fit the application then simply pulled and plugged in
- Efficiency: Turn-Key Solution — No connectors, termination kits or consumables required.
Universal configuration eliminates polarity issues
- High Density: A Single MTP Connector and RazorCore cable replaces up to 24 individual fibers and connectors, reducing both cabinet and rack space usage as well as pathway space.
- Scalable: The system's flexible design allows additional links to be easily added as connectivity needs expand
- Plug and Play Channel Configurations: Modules, reels, trunks, adapter plates and extenders combine with Siemon fiber enclosures and jumpers in an array of configurations to fit nearly any infrastructure design. Learn more
||Max Insertion Loss (dB)
||Min Return loss (dB)
||LC or SC
||LC or SC
Part of Siemon's Comprehensive Family of End-to-End Fiber Optic Cabling Systems
Siemon's Plug and Play system is supported by a comprehensive family of end-to-end fiber optic cabling systems.
Spanning both XGLO 10Gb/s and Gigabit-capable LightSystem configurations, these solutions integrate
seamlessly with Siemon's Plug and Play offering to meet any fiber optic cabling need.
- XLR8™ Mechanical Splice Connector System
- Innovative termination tool and connector system providing high-quality, high speed and ultra simplified field terminations for both LC and SC connectivity
- Fiber Optic Distribution Cable
- A wide array of cable constructions, fiber counts, performance levels and configurations to support a broad range of cabling applications
- Pre-Terminated Trunking Cables
- Combining factory terminated LC, SC, ST or MTRJ connectors with Siemon cable in a high-performance double-ended cable assembly, Siemon fiber trunking cables were designed to provide a quickly installed connectivity solution for the data center.
- »Pre-Terminated Trunking Cables
- Work Area Solutions
- Bring the performance of Siemon's fiber optic systems to the work area with our comprehensive line of faceplates, enclosures, surface mount boxes and adapters.
- »Work Area Solutions
Siemon's VersaPOD™ Data Center Cabinet Solution: Designed with Siemon's Plug and Play Solutions in mind Supporting System Overview
Siemon's Plug and Play system was designed to integrate
seamlessly into the innovative VersaPOD cabinet to provide a
rapidly-deployed, scalable and high-density data center infrastructure
VersaPOD creates a completely new and efficient approach to
your data center infrastructure. By leveraging the vertical
space between bayed cabinets for patching and cable management,
the VersaPOD frees critical horizontal space for active
equipment, providing the ultimate density in the minimum
With options supporting both Siemon's plug and play modules
as well as MTP® adapter plates, The VersaPOD's innovative sliding
Zero-U vertical patch panels (VPP) dramatically simplify even
the most dense active equipment patching needs.