Fiber Plug and PlayFiber Optic Solution
- Supports 10, 40 and 100Gb/s applications
- No connectors, termination kits or consumables required
- 75% faster deployment
- Low Loss option
High Performance Cabling. High Speed Deployment.
- Performance: Constructed of high-quality fiber optic cable and components for future-proof support of critical data center links including 10 Gb/s as well as future 40 and 100Gb/s applications. Factory terminated and tested connections guarantee maximum channel throughput without the performance variability of field terminations
- Rapid Deployment: Siemon plug and play systems can be deployed 75% faster than traditional field terminated fiber connections.
Systems are ordered to fit the application then simply pulled and plugged in
- Efficiency: Turn-Key Solution — No connectors, termination kits or consumables required.
Universal configuration eliminates polarity issues
- High Density: A Single MTP Connector and RazorCore cable replaces up to 24 individual fibers and connectors, reducing both cabinet and rack space usage as well as pathway space.
- Scalable: The system's flexible design allows additional links to be easily added as connectivity needs expand
- Plug and Play Channel Configurations: Modules, reels, trunks, adapter plates and extenders combine with Siemon fiber enclosures and jumpers in an array of configurations to fit nearly any infrastructure design. Learn more
Siemon Low Loss Plug and Play
Siemon's Low Loss versions of standard loss fiber plug and play cable assemblies and modules help data center managers contend with today’s shrinking optical loss budgets and support multiple mated pairs for flexible 10, 40 and 100 gigabit applications
- Available on Siemon MTP® to MTP reels and extenders, LC to MTP and SC to MTP plug and play modules and LC to MTP trunks using Siemon XGLO® OM3 and OM4 multimode optical fiber, Siemon low loss plug and play solutions improve insertion loss to a maximum of 0.20 dB for MTP mated pairs and 0.15 dB for LC or SC mated pairs, well below the industry standard of 0.75 dB per mated pair.
- Siemon low loss plug and play MTP to LC or SC modules now offer a combined loss of 0.35 dB and 0.20 dB for MTP to MTP pass-through adapter plates.
- These low loss plug and play solutions deliver low loss performance throughout the entire channel when used in conjunction with Siemon’s innovative Low Loss LC BladePatch® Fiber Jumpers or other low-loss fiber jumper that match Siemon’s module loss at the LC interface.
Part of Siemon's Comprehensive Family of End-to-End Fiber Optic Cabling Systems
Siemon's Plug and Play system is supported by a comprehensive family of end-to-end fiber optic cabling systems.
Spanning both XGLO 10Gb/s and Gigabit-capable LightSystem configurations, these solutions integrate
seamlessly with Siemon's Plug and Play offering to meet any fiber optic cabling need.
- XLR8™ Mechanical Splice Connector System
- Innovative termination tool and connector system providing high-quality, high speed and ultra simplified field terminations for both LC and SC connectivity
- Fiber Optic Distribution Cable
- A wide array of cable constructions, fiber counts, performance levels and configurations to support a broad range of cabling applications
- Pre-Terminated Trunking Cables
- Combining factory terminated LC, SC, ST or MTRJ connectors with Siemon cable in a high-performance double-ended cable assembly, Siemon fiber trunking cables were designed to provide a quickly installed connectivity solution for the data center.
- »Pre-Terminated Trunking Cables
- Work Area Solutions
- Bring the performance of Siemon's fiber optic systems to the work area with our comprehensive line of faceplates, enclosures, surface mount boxes and adapters.
- »Work Area Solutions
Siemon's VersaPOD™ Data Center Cabinet Solution: Designed with Siemon's Plug and Play Solutions in mind Supporting System Overview
Siemon's Plug and Play system was designed to integrate
seamlessly into the innovative VersaPOD cabinet to provide a
rapidly-deployed, scalable and high-density data center infrastructure
VersaPOD creates a completely new and efficient approach to
your data center infrastructure. By leveraging the vertical
space between bayed cabinets for patching and cable management,
the VersaPOD frees critical horizontal space for active
equipment, providing the ultimate density in the minimum
With options supporting both Siemon's plug and play modules
as well as MTP® adapter plates, The VersaPOD's innovative sliding
Zero-U vertical patch panels (VPP) dramatically simplify even
the most dense active equipment patching needs.