Switched and Managed PDUs
In addition to power monitoring, switched and managed PDUs enable users to remotely control individual receptacles by allowing equipment to be restarted or remotely shut down.
Switched PDU'S combine total PDU power monitoring with portlevel switching. They are the ideal solution when port control is needed but only aggregate consumption data is desired.
Managed PDU'S offer the highest level of control and monitoring by providing outlet-level monitoring and outlet-level switching.
- Units have environmental monitoring capabilities through two RJ12 ports to support two separately purchased sensors directly, or up to 16 sensors connected via splitters
- Remote monitoring is established via an RJ45 port for network connection. Data can be downloaded in PDA, XML and SNMP formats.
- User definable URL for each outlet
- The LCD display provides the ability to view power data locally. The display is customizable for data type, unit of measure and unique device naming
Sequential start up and shut down to manage loads
The browser-based interface is used to access charts, logs, and alarms
- Sequential start up and shut down to manage loads
- The browser-based interface is used to access charts, logs, and alarms