Today’s data centers are more complex than ever before, with thousands of connections linking a wide range of devices, cards and ports all occupying physical space in racks and cabinets and consuming power. And because data centers are at the heart of every business—whether it’s a small to mid-size enterprise data center or a large cloud, colo or hyperscale environment—data center managers need strategic solutions to help maximize space and capacity, manage assets, lower power and cooling costs, reduce downtime, and properly plan and forecast for growth.
Siemon is proud to partner with the following leading DCIM providers to help our customers gain the unparalleled network visibility they need to effectively manage, monitor, control and document the data center. Through these web-based applications, users can easily configure racks and cabinets with integrated access to Siemon components, including cabinets, racks, cable management, copper and fiber connectivity, and PDUs.
netTerrain DCIM from Graphical Networks provides a centralized, multi-user, browser-based platform to visualize the data center - from site to port or a card in a chassis. Easy-to-use navigation renders powerful hierarchical and subcomponent diagrams of data centers, IT inventory and networks. You gain greater visibility, control and governance to improve capacity planning and energy consumption, isolate troubleshooting and reduce downtime for improved service levels.
- Easily accessed via web browser with simple search functionality to navigate your entire network
- Granular security with the ability to configure 8 different roles on a per diagram basis
- Includes rack, cabinet and floor layouts to visually see cabinet occupancy and manage assets
- Circuit layouts display paths of cabling links between equipment and components on demand
- Integrates with Siemon PDUs to view power connections from the rack level to the device
- Power and thermal monitoring capabilities to help improve PUE and reduce power and cooling costs
- User friendly dashboards and custom reporting to view and document the information you need.
Datacenter Clarity LC®
Maya HTT’s DCIM solution, Datacenter Clarity LC® provides the tools to accurately and efficiently manage datacenter infrastructure, with a complete, real-time picture of asset attributes in 3D, and powerful tools to determine the most efficient datacenter configuration possible. Datacenter Clarity LC is built on a foundation that has served as the backbone of engineering departments across the globe in the space, automotive, aerospace, military and defense, and oil and gas industries for several decades. Coupled with the most powerful real-time monitoring engine on the market, Datacenter Clarity LC brings tremendous value to the colocation market.
- Ideal for colocations, multi-tenant and hyperscale environments with the ability to track unlimited assets at unlimited sites
- Provides visibility via friendly web interface to track, manage and locate all Siemon copper and fiber circuits and connections
- Renders floor layouts and rack elevations in both 2D and 3D views using integrated Siemon cabinets and components
- Provides real-time monitoring via Siemon PDUs with alarm notifications via email and SMS
- Offers a CFD analysis plug-in to identify inefficiencies and hotspots for reducing power consumption and energy costs