Copper Cabling Solutions
TERA® Category 7A Structured Cabling — Exceeding ISO/IEC category 7/class FA specifications, Siemon's fully shielded TERA end-to-end cabling solution is the highest-performing twisted-pair copper cabling system available. Performance to 10Gb/s and beyond, far exceeding all performance requirements for 10GBASE-T.
Z-MAX 6A UTP Category 6A Cabling System — Combining patent-pending PCB-based smart plugs, optimized outlets, reduced diameter cable and high-density patch panels, the Z-MAX 6A UTP system provides outstanding margin on all TIA and ISO performance requirements for category 6A/class EA, including critical alien crosstalk parameters.
- Z-MAX 6A Shielded Category 6A Cabling System — The Z-MAX 6A shielded system provides the highest margins on all TIA and ISO performance requirements for category 6A/class EA, including critical alien crosstalk parameters.
- Premium 6 — Premium 6®
is Siemon's complete, end-to-end UTP category 6 structured cabling system, designed specifically to exceed TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC standards for category 6/class E.
- System 6 — System 6®, Siemon's most popular category 6/class E system, is designed to provide margin on all parameters beyond category 6 and Power Sum ACR out to 250 MHz.
- Solution 6 — Solution 6 represents exceptional value and is designed to meet TIA/EIA and ISO/IEC standards for category 6/class E performance in applications where the additional headroom of Siemon's Premium 6 and System 6 are not required.
- Premium 5e — Premium 6® Siemon's end-to-end Premium 5e UTP cabling solution is guaranteed to provide transmission performance margins in excess of industry standards for category 5e/class D parameters, and has been independently verified to perform to 160 MHz, making it ideal for supporting Gigabit Ethernet applications.
- Solution 5e — Siemon's end-to-end Solution 5e UTP cabling solution is guaranteed to provide transmission performance margins that meets industry standards for category 5e/class D parameters, to perform to 100 MHz, making it ideal for supporting Gigabit Ethernet applications.
High Speed Interconnects
Solve high speed data center requirements with SFP+, QSFP+, mini-SAS and more.