Siemon’s Z-PLUG Field Terminated Plug offers an innovative approach to connecting IP-enabled IoT and smart building devices. With the proliferation of RJ-45 based PoE enable end devices, Z-PLUG was developed specifically to deliver custom-length cables that can be terminated on site for quick direct-connect efficiency to PoE LED lights, security cameras, wireless access points, digital displays, distributed antenna systems (DAS), building automation controls and more.
- High PerformanceZ-PLUG exceeds all Category 6A performance requirements, easily supporting high-speed applications like 802.11ac Wi-Fi today while delivering future-proof connectivity for tomorrow
- Low ProfileZ-PLUG’s shorter plug design with rounded edges and ability to eliminate the boot and latch protector makes it ideal for connecting to devices with limited space
- Termination SpeedThe user-friendly Z-PLUG termination tool and intuitive hinged lacing module that eliminates cable feed through enables best-in-class termination speed for rapid deployment of IP-based devices.
- FlexibilityZ-PLUG terminates shielded and UTP, solid and stranded cable in conductor sizes from 22 to 26 gauge, allowing easy deployment in a wide range of projects and applications – all with a single part number.
- Color CodingZ-PLUG’s latch protector clip protects the latch during cable routing and comes in nine different colors for easy color coding based on device type, system or application