For Immediate Release
Upcoming Webinar Demonstrates How to Maximize Profitability for Today's Intelligent Buildings
December 3, 2015. Watertown, CT - Siemon, a leading global network infrastructure specialist, is pleased to announce a new educational webinar that demonstrates how to maximize profitability for today's intelligent buildings. Presented by a panel of three building experts from CABA, Navigant Research and Siemon, this webinar titled Profitable Intelligent Buildings: Changing the Way We Build for a Better Future will take place on December 16, 2015 at 11 a.m. EDT.
While the intelligent building concept has been around for well over a decade, new advancements in sensor and networking technologies have paved the way for the Internet of Things (IoT) to become a reality. More low-voltage devices than ever are now converging on a single unified physical infrastructure, providing the means to collect and exchange information between integrated building systems and combine power and control for significant capital and operational savings, improved sustainability and an overall better experience for all building users. This webinar will take a look at the evolution and benefits of intelligent buildings, the impact of IoT, and how a building's cabling infrastructure can be leveraged to ensure maximum profitability.
Speakers for this webinar include:
- Greg Walker, Research Director for the Continental Automated Buildings Association (CABA), a leading international, not-for-profit, industry organization that promotes advanced technologies in homes and buildings
- Casey Talon, Senior Research Analyst for Navigant Research's Intelligent Building Management Research Service that examines the global market for building energy management systems and building automation systems
- Bob Allan, Global Business Development Manager for Intelligent Buildings and Strategic Alliances at Siemon, an industry leader specializing in the design and manufacture of high quality, high performance low voltage infrastructure solutions and services for Intelligent Buildings
In addition to arming business executives, designers and facility management professionals with the information they need to successfully ensure a profitable intelligent building, this webinar will also provide a Q&A portion for participants to interact with the presenter.
To register for the December 16th webinar, Profitable Intelligent Buildings: Changing the Way We Build for a Better Future, visit: www.siemon.com/convergeIT
- About Siemon
- Established in 1903, Siemon is an industry leader specializing in the design and manufacture of high quality, high performance IT infrastructure solutions and services for Data Centers, LANs and Intelligent Buildings. Headquartered in Connecticut, USA, with global sales, technical and logistics expertise spanning 100 countries, Siemon offers the most comprehensive suites of copper and optical fiber cabling systems, cabinets, racks, cable management, data center power and cooling systems and Intelligent Infrastructure Management solutions. With more than 400 patents specific to structured cabling, Siemon Labs invests heavily in R&D and the development of Industry Standards, underlining the company's long-standing commitment to its customers and the industry. Through an ongoing commitment to waste and energy reduction, Siemon's environmental sustainability benchmarks are unparalleled in the industry, including 179% global carbon negativity and zero-landfill status
- Siemon Interconnect Solutions (SIS) is a Siemon business unit comprised of a team of dedicated technical sales professionals supported by Siemon Labs, mechanical, electrical and signal integrity engineers committed to solving industry and customer driven interconnect challenges. We provide custom network infrastructure solutions to: OEM's, Leading Manufacturers, Value-Added Resellers and System Integrators.
- Press Contact:
- Betsy Conroy
- (860) 945-4200