For Immediate Release
Siemon Announces WheelHouse™ Advanced Data Center Solutions
October 1, 2015. Watertown, CT — Siemon, a leading global network infrastructure specialist, today announced the launch of its new WheelHouse Advanced Data Center Solutions brand. Aligning the company’s established line of cable and connectivity systems, cabinets, cable management and power distribution with an array of new and upcoming product innovations, Siemon’s WheelHouse delivers a comprehensive range of advanced data center solutions to support any size and type of data center, from large high-performance computing environments and colocations, to small-to-mid size enterprise data centers.
WheelHouse takes advantage of innovative, value-add data center infrastructure solutions designed to speed deployment, improve scalability, enhance manageability and increase efficiency, combining them with Siemon’s comprehensive data center design services and industry-leading support to help customers optimize their data centers while lowering total cost of ownership.
Siemon’s WheelHouse Advanced Data Center Solutions portfolio includes:
- End-to-end copper cabling systems – Z-MAX® Category 6A F/UTP and TERA® Category 7A/Class high-performance twisted-pair copper cabling systems, including patch panels, patch cords, pre-terminated trunking assemblies and cable.
- LightHouse™ Advanced Fiber Cabling Solutions – LightStack™ ultra high-density plug and play system supporting up to 40/100Gb/s, LC BladePatch® jumpers with innovative push-pull latch, feature-rich fiber management solutions, and an extensive line of enclosures, field-terminated connectors, jumpers, pigtails and fusion splicing systems.
- High speed interconnect assemblies – Full line of Cisco-compatible and independently tested SFP+ QSFP+ passive and active copper and optical cable assemblies for the latest ultra high-speed point-to-point applications.
- Comprehensive line of data center cabinets – Innovative VersaPOD® and V800 cabinets with valuable Zero-U vertical space between cabinets and at end of row for patching, power distribution and cable management, as well as robust, cost-effective V600 server cabinets and hot aisle/cold aisle containment solutions.
- V-Built™ Preconfigured Data Center Cabinets – Customized data center cabinets preloaded with Siemon connectivity, cable assembles, PDUs, cable management and accessories, preassembled and packaged under one part number to arrive at customer site ready for active equipment.
- Complete line of racks, cable management and accessories – VersaPOD 4-post racks, vertical and horizontal cable management, end-of-row vertical patching channels, thermal blanking panels, equipment shelves and more.
- Full line of power distribution solutions – PowerMax™ and intelligent PDUs available in metered, monitored, smart, switched and managed options with environmental monitoring and DCIM capabilities.
- Infrastructure management – Upcoming EagleEye™ software that combines automated infrastructure management (AIM) with future DCIM capabilities, including capacity planning, power and environmental monitoring, virtual machine management and more.
- Comprehensive data center design services – 2D and 3D layouts, bills of material, thermal analysis, pathway and space planning, and expert guidance on standards compliance, topologies and architectures.
An interactive guide with information on Siemon WheelHouse Advanced Data Center Solutions, as well as links to educational resources such as infrastructure planning and design guidance, white papers and webinars are available at www.siemon.com/wheelhouse.
- About Siemon
- Established in 1903, Siemon is an industry leader specializing in the design and manufacture of high quality, high performance IT infrastructure solutions and services for Data Centers, LANs and Intelligent Buildings. Headquartered in Connecticut, USA, with global sales, technical and logistics expertise spanning 100 countries, Siemon offers the most comprehensive suites of copper and optical fiber cabling systems, cabinets, racks, cable management, data center power and cooling systems and Intelligent Infrastructure Management solutions. With more than 400 patents specific to structured cabling, Siemon Labs invests heavily in R&D and the development of Industry Standards, underlining the company's long-standing commitment to its customers and the industry. Through an ongoing commitment to waste and energy reduction, Siemon's environmental sustainability benchmarks are unparalleled in the industry, including 179% global carbon negativity and zero-landfill status
- Siemon Interconnect Solutions (SIS) is a Siemon business unit comprised of a team of dedicated technical sales professionals supported by Siemon Labs, mechanical, electrical and signal integrity engineers committed to solving industry and customer driven interconnect challenges. We provide custom network infrastructure solutions to: OEM's, Leading Manufacturers, Value-Added Resellers and System Integrators.
- Press Contact:
- Betsy Conroy
- (860) 945-4200