For Immediate Release - November 2014
Siemon Offers New E-Book: Advanced Network Infrastructure 2015
Siemon, a leading global network infrastructure specialist, is pleased to announce a new E-Book that covers a variety of topics on emerging LAN, data center and intelligent building networking applications and trends. Entitled, “Advanced Network Infrastructure 2015,” this free 64-page E-Book is designed to provide a broad audience of IT decision makers—from the CIO to the network engineer—with new and important information on network infrastructure that will help them strategically plan for 2015.
Included in the E-Book’s in-depth coverage is everything from unique designs and technologies that can deliver cost savings and improved performance in a variety of environments, to key cabling considerations surrounding upcoming standards and trends.
The free 64-page E-Book includes:
- Zone Cabling for Cost Savings
- Killer App Alert: IEEE 802.11ac 5 GHz Wireless Update and Structured Cabling Implications
- Advantages of Using Siemon Shielded Cabling Systems to Power Remote Network Devices
- Data Center Storage Evolution: An Update on Storage Network Technologies Including DAS, NAS and SAN
- The Need for Low-Loss Multifiber Connectivity in Today’s Data Center
- Considerations for Choosing Top-of-Rack in Today’s Fat-Tree Switch Fabric Configurations
- Tech Brief: SFP+ Cables and Encryption – Cost-Effective Alternatives Overcome Vendor Locking
- Getting Smart, Getting Rugged: Extending LANs into Harsher Environments
- Case Study: L.A. Dodgers Hit a Home Run with Cabling Upgrade from Siemon
To download the free Advanced Network Infrastructure 2015 E-book, visit Siemon.com/NetworkingEBook
- About Siemon
- Established in 1903, Siemon is an industry leader specializing in the design and manufacture of high quality, high performance IT infrastructure solutions and services for Data Centers, LANs and Intelligent Buildings. Headquartered in Connecticut, USA, with global sales, technical and logistics expertise spanning 100 countries, Siemon offers the most comprehensive suites of copper and optical fiber cabling systems, cabinets, racks, cable management, data center power and cooling systems and Intelligent Infrastructure Management solutions. With more than 400 patents specific to structured cabling, Siemon Labs invests heavily in R&D and the development of Industry Standards, underlining the company's long-standing commitment to its customers and the industry. Through an ongoing commitment to waste and energy reduction, Siemon's environmental sustainability benchmarks are unparalleled in the industry, including 179% global carbon negativity and zero-landfill status
- Siemon Interconnect Solutions (SIS) is a Siemon business unit comprised of a team of dedicated technical sales professionals supported by Siemon Labs, mechanical, electrical and signal integrity engineers committed to solving industry and customer driven interconnect challenges. We provide custom network infrastructure solutions to: OEM's, Leading Manufacturers, Value-Added Resellers and System Integrators.
- Press Contact:
- Betsy Conroy
- (860) 945-4200