We’re Not Going Green. We Already Are.
At Siemon, we’ve worked hard to be the most green and sustainable network infrastructure company in the world, so that our customers can deploy environmentally responsible cabling systems without sacrificing performance.
Just a few of Siemon’s Green Achievements:
- Carbon-Negative Operations
- Zero-Landfill Recycling/Waste Management
- Clean Solar Power/Energy Efficiency Initative
- Forestland Conservation
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- RoHS Compliance
We also help our customers build more sustainable infrastructures through green technology, design strategies and recommendations for:
- Future-Proof Infrastructures
- Resource Management/Maximization
- Reducing Power Consumption
- Thermal Efficiency
- Cabling Abatement/Recycling Planning
Read the press release: IT Cabling Manufacturer Siemon's American Operations are Significantly Carbon Negative