VersaPOD's Zero-U Cable Management
Part of Siemon's Data Center Solutions, VersaPOD offers feature-rich Zero-U Cable Management through dedicated cabling highways, cable access points, vertical cable management trays, cable management fingers, zero-u vertical cable management channels and end-of-row cable managers.
- 1 DEDICATED CABLING HIGHWAYS
- Creating nearly 178mm (7") of width between bayed data center cabinets and 191mm (7.5") between equipment mounting rails and doors at the front and rear, the VersaPOD recessed corner post design creates accessible, high-capacity vertical and horizontal cabling highways - eliminating cable routing constraints associated with standard cabinet designs.
- 2 CABLE ACCESS POINTS
- Multiple openings in the data center enclosure lid allow efficient cable routing access. An open floor design enables a high-capacity pathway for under-floor conveyance configurations.
- 3 VERTICAL CABLE MANAGEMENT TRAYS
- Installed between bayed cabinets, these vertical managers help secure and route high cable-counts, converting internal vertical space into a large-volume data center cable management zone.
- 4 CABLE MANAGEMENT FINGERS
- Vertical 4- or 6-inch cable management fingers can be mounted alongside each Zero-U vertical space to facilitate routing of cords between equipment and patching fields as well as cabinet to cabinet connections.
- Optional hinged covers snap onto the cable management fingers to conceal and protect cable pathway for improved aesthetics.
- 5 ZERO-U VERTICAL CABLE MANAGEMENT CHANNELS
- Feature an array of integrated cable management options to offer a high capacity, easily accessible and concealable pathway for cable routing and slack management, without consuming or obstructing access to critical equipment space. Eliminates the need for obstructive, difficult to maintain cable management add-ons such as equipment-mounted swing-arms.
- 6 END-OF-ROW CABLE MANAGERS
- Mount vertically between the cabinet's corner posts and side panels to provide additional Zero-U cable management zones at each end-of-row or stand-alone cabinets.
Zero-U Cable Management Benefits
Getting cable out of the cabinet's heavily congested equipment mounting space and into high-capacity vertical cabling zones drives benefits across your data center infrastructure, both for today and into the future.
- VersaPOD's extra vertical space gives you the room to deploy ultra high-density data center infrastructures without sacrificing malleability of both cabling and equipment and maintaining the overall neatness and aesthetics of the facility.
- The high capacity of VersaPOD's Zero-U cable management zones not only leave significant space to add cabling channels as your needs grow, it frees space needed to mount future networking equipment without the need to add more cabinets and consume valuable data center floor space.
- VersaPOD's wide variety of cable routing options enable it to support nearly any data center configuration, giving you the flexibility to design an infrastructure to fit your needs instead of working around the space limitations of traditional cabinets.
- With your cabling channels in their own dedicated space between the cabinets, you can perform ongoing moves adds and changes and gain unobstructed access to your equipment - less time in the cabinets and more on your strategic goals.