Rack Mount Interconnect Center (RIC3)
- Related Products
- Flat Quick-Pack Adapter Plates
Supporting Siemon's Plug and Play modules, MTP Adapter Plates and Quick-Pack™ adapter plates, the RIC3 enclosure offers superior fibre density (up to 288 fibres in just 4 RMS) without sacrificing fibre protection and accessibility. Features include a fully removable tray, improved labeling, standard front and rear door locks, and single-finger door latches. With superior cable management, port identification, fibre accessibility and security, the RIC3 Rack Mount Interconnect Center is the best way to protect mission critical fibre connections.
Features include a fully removable fibre management tray, improved labeling, standard front and rear door locks, and single-finger door latches. With superior fibre optic cable management, port identification, fibre accessibility and security, the RIC3 is the best way to protect mission critical fibre connections.
Siemon RIC3 fibre management enclosures are designed for enhanced fibre management and ease of use. They are compatible with an array of Siemon fibre Quick-Pack™ adapter plates for your choice of fibre adapters and port density applications.
- Quick-Release Hinges — Spring loaded quick-release hinges enable easy removal of front and rear doors for complete access to fibre connections
- Enhanced Labeling — Label virtually any port configuration with our hinged labels. The labels hang on the front door for improved visibility. When the door is opened, labels flip down allowing ready viewing of the label and corresponding ports
- Rotating Grommets — Patented rotating grommets facilitate loading and retention of jumpers and fibre while minimizing microbending stress when using the sliding tray
- Complete Access — Management tray has a positive stop in both front and rear working positions providing complete access for moving, adding, changing, or cleaning of fibre connections
- Maximum Capacity — The RIC3 enables a maximum amount of fibres to be patched or patched and spliced in a 2, 3, and 4 RMS enclosure without compromising the accessibility. This allows more efficient utilization of rack space
- Superior Design — Top and bottom access holes located at the rear of the enclosure allow fibres to be routed between tandem enclosures without having to run fibres outside of the enclosure
Part of the XGLO cabling system.
Part of the LightSystem cabling system.
- Removable Tray
- The RIC3 cable management tray is now completely removable from the front or rear of the enclosure, allowing the entire tray to be moved to a work table for more convenient loading of adapter plates, pigtails and splice trays.
- Improved Door Latching and Locking
- The RIC3 features a single-finger latch on both front and rear doors. Included door locks prevent unauthorized access for enhanced security.
- Quick-Pack™ Adapter Plates
- Never fumble with clumsy latches in a densely packed fibre enclosure again! Siemon Quick-Pack adapter plates can be inserted or removed with a single-finger for quick and easy access to fibre connections.
- RIC3-24-01 (Picture) 24- to 96-port Rack Mount Interconnect Center, 2 RMS, black
- RIC3-36-01 (Picture) 36- to 144-port Rack Mount Interconnect Center, 2 RMS, black
- RIC3-48-01 (Picture) 48- to 192-port Rack Mount Interconnect Center, 3 RMS, black
- RIC3-72-01 (Picture) 72- to 288-port Rack Mount Interconnect Center, 4 RMS, black
- 1 RMS = 44.5mm (1.75 in.)
- All RIC products include laser-printable labels*, cable ties, rack-mounting hardware, and pre-installed fiber management clips.
- *Visit our web site or contact our Technical Support Department for labeling software.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice