MTP Adapter Plates
Siemon MTP Adapter Plates offer a user friendly "pass-through" option for MTP connectors. Fitting within Siemon's fibre enclosures and VersaPOD vertical patch panels, these plates secure MTP connectors, allowing efficient implementation of MTP to MTP extenders and jumpers as well as MTP to LC Trunks for direct equipment and patching connections.
- High Density Supports up to 96 fibres per adapter plate - providing up to 1152 fibres in 4U
- Flexible Configurations 1, 2, 4, 6 and 8 port versions available, supporting both singlemode and multimode
- 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Ready Enables simple upgrade path to future 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s applications over multimode 50/125 laser optimized fibre
- Popular RIC Adapter Footprint Fit within Siemon RIC, FCP and SWIC fibre enclosures and VersaPOD data center cabinet vertical patch panels
Part of the XGLO cabling system.
Part of the LightSystem cabling system.
Part of the Fibre Plug and Play cabling solution.
- RIC-F-MP(XX)-01 (Picture) MTP Adapter Plate, black
(XX) = Fiber Count: 12 = 12 (1 MTP adapter), 24 = 24 (2 MTP adapters), 48 = 48 (4 MTP adapters), 72 = 72 (6 MTP adapters), 96 = 96 (8 MTP adapters)
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice