Test ReportsSiemon Interconnect Solutions recently participated in cable testing with the UNH-IOL and those reports have been included on their Open Networking Integrators List.
This Integrator's List (IL) community effort listing Open Networking configurations demonstrated to be interoperable according to a community created test plan. In this list, you will find information about Open Networking Products that UNH-IOL has performed interoperability and conformance testing on. Successful completion of such conformance tests when combined with satisfactory operation in UNH-IOL's interoperability tests provides a reasonable level of confidence that the Product Under Test will function properly in many Open Networking environments.
For more information please visit: https://www.iol.unh.edu/registry/opennetworking
Mouse over category for PDF downloads
- UNL-IOL Test Reports
- Cumulus 3.1 EdgeCore 7712 Siemon QSFP28-30-02
- Cumulus 3.1 Mellanox SN2700 Siemon QSFP28-26-03
- Cumulus 3.0 Accton 5712 Siemon SFP+ DAC SFPP30-03
- Cumulus 3.0 Accton 6712 Siemon QSFP+ DAC QSFP30-03
- Cumulus 3.1 Accton5712 Siemon SFPP30-03 SFP
- Cumulus 3.1 Accton5712 Siemon QSFP30-03 QSFP+
- Cumulus 3.1 Accton 6712 Siemon QSFP+ DAC QSFP30-03
- Cumulus 3.2 Mellanox 2410 Siemons 2m
- Cumulus 3.2 Mellanox 2410 Siemons 3m
- MLNXOS Mellanox 2410 Siemons 2m
- MLNXOS Mellanox 2410 Siemons 3M
- Cumulus 3.2 Accton 6712 Siemon QSFP+ QSFP+ DAC QSFP30-03
- Cumulus 3.2 Accton 5712 Siemon SFP+ DAC SFPP30-03
- Cumulus 3.2 Accton 5712 Siemon QSFP+ DAC QSFP30-03
After participating in the University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory's (UNH-IOL) Open Networking Plugfest which took place in August of 2016, Siemon Interconnect Solutions is pleased to announce that test reports show that our 2 and 3 meter SFP28 DAC copper cable assemblies passed when using Mellanox switches and Cumulus Linux and Mellanox MLNX-OS operating systems. The test reports below can be viewed for a more detailed explanation of the results.