Category 5e Z-MAX 5e Shielded Outlets
Combining exceptional category 5e performance with best-in-class termination time, the Z-MAX 5e shielded outlet is a vital part of an end-to-end Z-MAX 5e shielded cabling system. The Z-MAX module exceeds all applicable industry standards, including ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and Amendments 1 and 2 of ISO/IEC 11801 2nd ed.
This exceptional performance is achieved through Z-MAX's innovative Z-TOOL termination process, and linear termination module that eliminates split and crossed pairs. The Z-MAX 5e shielded outlet provides maximum protection from outside interference and superior 5e performance.
Product is compliant with UL2043 and is appropriate for use in air handling spaces
- Terminates in as little as 60 seconds using the Z-Tool
- Robust die cast housing optimizes shielding from EMI and alien crosstalk
- Pass-thru feature allows mounting from front or rear of faceplate. Also compatible with outlet door.
- Outlets are available in a wide range of colors and mount in MAX faceplates and accessories. Keystone version also available
- Colored icons provided for port identification
- Lacing channels guide correct conductor placement while 2-sided color-coding provides wiring verification before and after lacing.
* Featuring Siemon's patented crowned jack contact geometry that improves electrical and mechanical performance and ensures that any jack or plug contact damage due to arcing caused by unmating under PoE load occurs well away from the final mated contact position. »Learn more about PoE load
- ISO/IEC 11801 Ed: 2.2 (CAT 5E)
- IEEE 802.3af (PoE)
- IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)
- IEC 60603-7
- IEC 60603-7-3
- IEC 60512-99-001 (3rd party verified)
- Z5-S(XX) (Picture) Z-MAX 5e shielded module, hybrid (flat/angled)
- Z5-S(XX)D (Picture) Z-MAX 5e Shielded module with door, hybrid (flat/angled)
- Z5-SK(XX) (Picture) Z-MAX 5e shielded module, keystone*
- Z5-SP (Picture) Z-MAX 5e shielded panel outlet
Use (XX) to specify color:
01 = black, 02 = white, 03 = red, 04 = gray, 05 = yellow, 06 = blue, 07 = green, 09 = orange, 20 = ivory, 25 = bright white, 80 = light ivory, 82 = alpine white
- * Note: Keystone module not available with door
- The hybrid outlet mounts into MAX® mounting hardware. It includes an icon card consisting of four attached icons: one color-matching, one red, one blue, and one blank icon.
- The keystone version is designed for integration with various international mounting products and is not compatible with MAX mounting hardware. The icon is not compatible with keystone outlets.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice