Ruggedized LC Fiber Connectivity Overview
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet
The Siemon Ruggedized LC Fiber solution provides a robust fiber connection with an IP66/IP67-rated seal and is ideal for protecting fiber connections in laboratory environments, hospitals, food processing plants and other harsh environments.
The Siemon Ruggedized Fiber solution is ideal for installations requiring extended distances, in close proximity to heavy sources of EMI, or where fiber active equipment is used.
- Robust Design Protects fiber connections in virtually any harsh environment
- High Performance Meets ANSI/TIA/-568-C.3, ISO/IEC 11801 Ed 2.0, and Siemon specifications for multimode and singlemode components
- Proper Seal Bayonet-style mating ensures proper fiber alignment and an IP66/IP67 rated seal
- Specialized Bend Relief Compression fitting provides a superior rear seal and ensures fiber meet minimum bend radius requirements
- Field-Termination Plug includes two industrial qualified LC connectors that accepts 2 strand, round, breakout style fiber optic cable
- Precision Performance
- R&D labs develop, design and implement rigorous testing programs using sophisticated instrumentation. The Ruggedized LC provides reliability with leading edge technology for applications where highly accurate performance is critical.
- Robust and Reliable
- Ruggedized Fiber connections help to streamline operations and reduce costs in manufacturing environments by avoiding regular replacement of standard connectors that cannot withstand these environments.
- Meets Harsh Demands of the Environment
- The Ruggedized LC connector is ideal in areas where chemicals, corrosive gases and liquids are commonplace.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice