Plug And Play Modules
Siemon LC to MTP® and SC to MTP Plug and Play modules provide a quick and efficient way to deploy up to 24 LC or 12 SC fibres in a single module. These factory terminated and tested ports are protected within the housing for reliable high performance and simply connected via 12-strand MTP ports. Modules are available in Multimode (62.5/125 and laser optimised 50/125 OM3/OM4) and Singlemode cable.
- Low Loss Versions Siemon's Plug and Play cable assemblies are also available in a low loss version allowing for multiple mated pairs in 10/40/100G applications
- Compact Housing Reduces mounting depth for greater cable management space within enclosures
- Optimized Adapter Spacing Enables easy finger access to fiber jumper connector latches in high density patching environments
- Durable and Lightweight High-impact molded plastic body with single-finger access
- Recessed Base Allows cable to be fit under the modules for added cable management space when installed in the horizontal orientation (i.e. within FCP drawer)
- Compatible with Existing Siemon Enclosures Fits within RIC, FCP and SWIC Siemon fiber enclosures and VersaPOD vertical patch panels
- Multimode and Singlemode Modules Utilize zirconia ceramic sleeves for optimum optical performance
- Shuttered LC adapters - Optional small plastic shutter door that opens upon insertion without touching the connector endface and springs back into the closed position upon removal to ensure protection of empty ports.
- PP2-12-(XX)(X)-01(X) (Picture) 12 Fibre P&P Module with 1 MTP port, black module
- PP2-24-L(X)(X)-01(X) (Picture) 24 Fibre LC P&P Module with 2 MTP ports, black module
- * Low loss is only available in OM3/OM4
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice