Monitored and Smart PDUs
Monitored and Smart PDUs enable remote monitoring of power consumption.
Monitored PDUs collect data at an aggregate, devicelevel, generating a smaller quantity of information to simplify management.
Smart PDUs offer the highest level of monitioring by providing outlet-level data collection.
- Alarms are settable with high or low thresholds with notifications via buzzer, email, or SNMP trap
- Remote monitoring is established via an RJ45 port for network connection. Data can be downloaded in PDA, XML and SNMP formats.
- The LCD display provides the ability to view power data locally. The display is customizable for data type, unit of measure and unique device naming
- Units have environmental monitoring capabilities through two RJ12 ports to support two separately purchased sensors directly, or up to 16 sensors connected via splitters
The browser-based interface is used to access charts, logs, and alarms
Intelligent PDU Downloads
(8AM to 5PM EST)
Sign up to receive the latest SIS product news and information.
Data Center Resources
- NEW SIS Data Center Overview
- FAQs for QSFP28
- High Performance Plug and Play Cable Bundles [PDF]
- V-Built Flyer [PDF]
- Siemon High Speed Fiber Jumper Solutions [PDF]
- Siemon High Speed Interconnects Overview [PDF]
- Siemon High Speed Interconnects Overview (Español) [PDF]