Z-MAX 6A UTP Outlets
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: Category 6A Z-MAX 6A UTP Outlets
- Installation Instructions: UTP Z-MAX Module
- Download/Request Catalog
Combining exceptional category 6A performance with best-in-class termination time, the Z-MAX 6A UTP outlet is a vital part of an end-to-end Z-MAX 6A UTP cabling system. The Z-MAX module exceeds all applicable industry standards, including ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and Amendments 1 and 2 of ISO/IEC 11801 2nded.
This exceptional performance is achieved through Z-MAX's innovative Z-TOOL termination process, Zero-Cross termination module, unique diagonal IDC alignment for alien cross-talk control and advanced tuning capabilities in conjunction with the patented PCB-based smart plug technology integrated into Z-MAX patch cords.
Product is compliant with UL2043 and is appropriate for use in air handling spaces
- Robust glass-reinforced nylon housing provides durability
- Terminates in as little as 60 seconds using the Z-Tool
- Outlets are available in a wide range of colors and mount in MAX faceplates and accessories. Keystone version also available
- Pass-thru feature allows mounting from either side of a faceplate
- Optional spring loaded door minimizes exposure to dust and other contaminents.
- Zero-cross termination module accelerates lacing and eliminates pair crossing
- Rapid connection of cable jacket strain relief via integrated hinged metal clip
Part of the Category 6A UTP Z-MAX cabling system.
- Diagonal IDC alignment maximizes outlet to outlet pair separation to archive AXT performance in high density, environments
- ISO/IEC 11801 2nd ed Amendment 1
- ETL Tested
- IEEE 802.3an
- IEEE 802.3af (PoE)
- IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)
- ANSI/TIA 1096-A
- IEC 60603-7-4
Outlet has been qualified to terminate UTP cable constructions with 23 24 AWG (0.574mm - 0.51mm) solid conductor and 24 - 26 AWG (0.61mm - 0.48mm) stranded conductors, with up to 1.48mm diameter maximum overall conductor insulation.
Note: Other cable and conductor sizes may be qualified upon request.
Spring Door Option for Z-MAX¿ Hybrid Outlets
- Minimizes exposure to dust and other contaminants
- Spring loaded design
- Face of door accepts standard Z-MAX icons
- Transparent color compatible with all outlet options
- Available with a variety of color matching bezels
- Simple, one finger operation of door
Note: Doors are not field installable onto existing Z-MAX outlets and therefore are not available separately
- Technical Tip!
- Z-MAX 6A UTP outlets utilize Siemon's 10G MAX faceplates and cannot be side-stacked in standard MAX faceplates.
- Z6A-(XX) (Picture) Z-MAX 6A UTP module, hybrid (flat/angled)
- Z6A-(XX)D (Picture) Category 6A UTP Z-MAX 6A outlet with door, T568A/B
- Z6A-K(XX) (Picture) Z-MAX 6A UTP module, keystone*
- * Note: Keystone module not available with door
- Z6A-P (Picture) Z-MAX 6A UTP panel outlet
Use (XX) to specify color:
01 = black, 02 = white, 03 = red, 04 = gray, 05 = yellow, 06 = blue, 07 = green, 09 = orange, 20 = ivory, 25 = bright white, 80 = light ivory, 82 = alpine white
- The hybrid outlet mounts into MAX® mounting hardware. It includes an icon card consisting of four attached icons: one color-matching, one red, one blue, and one blank icon.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice