Multi-User Telecommunications Outlet Assembly (MUTOA)
This low-profile multi-user/multimedia surface mount box is unsurpassed in features and flexibility, and is ideal for use as a multi-user telecommunications outlet assembly (MUTOA) as specified in ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.1. It provides storage area for up to 12m (39.4 ft.) of buffered optical fiber cable using our optional fiber management tray and at least 2m (6.6 ft.) of 4-pair twisted pair cable in the base, while maintaining a minimum bend radius of 30mm (1.2 in.).
- Installation Options
- Available in both MAX and CT® versions for greater flexibility. The MAX MUTOA accepts up to 18 modules.
- Fiber Management
- Optional fiber management trays enable isolation and proper routing of optical fiber cabling.
- Innovative Labeling
- Hideaway labeling system flips down to reveal a designation area that utilizes standard size faceplate designation labels.
- CT-MMO-(XX) (Picture) Multi-user/telecommunications outlet box with cable ties, mounting screws and adhesive tape
- MX-MMO-(XX) (Picture) MAX Multi-user/telecommunications outlet box with cable ties, mounting screws and adhesive tape
Use (XX) to specify color: 02 = white, 20 = ivory, 80 = light ivory
- Optional fiber management tray sold separately (see below).
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice