Fiber Outlet Box (FOB2)
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Installation Instructions
- Download Catalog
Siemon's low-profile Fiber Outlet Box (FOB2) is the optimal solution for bringing fiber to the desk. The FOB2 offers a well-defined method for managing fiber cabling at the work area by providing a connection point for up to 12 fibers (or 6 coaxial) connectors utilizing slide-in bezels. A single gang faceplate is mounted to the FOB2 base and accommodates up to six MAX® modules or two CT® couplers.
- Low Profile Slim, tapered design hugs the wall, minimizing disturbance
- Easy Access Cover snaps on and off of the base. Screw holes are provided (concealed beneath identification labels) to secure cover to base, if desired
- Extended Cover Version Conceals and protects the externally mated fiber connectors
- Fiber Managers Angled/arched slots in fiber managers fully retain the fibers strands while facilitating loading
- Slide-in Adapter Bezels Allow for easy installation and removal and are polarized to assure that adapter keyways are always facing up
- ST, SC, MT-RJ or LC or coaxial fiber bezels can be mounted at the bottom of the box
Part of the XGLO (10 Gb/s) Fiber cabling system.
Part of the LightSystem (1 Gb/s) Fiber cabling system.
- Innovative Cable Access
- The unique design allows snap-on cover to be removed to access fiber connections without disturbing the faceplate connections (and vice versa).
- Fiber Management
- The base of the FOB2 provides storage and management for up to 1 meter of slack for as many as 6 fibers.
- Mounting Options
- Mounting holes allow FOB2 to be mounted to both single and double gang U.S. wall outlets as well as single gang European outlets.
- FOB2-(XX) (Picture) Duplex SC adapter, (2 fibers)
- FOB2-GRD-(XX) (Picture) Duplex SC adapter, (2 fibers)
Use (XX) to specify color: 01 = black, 02 = white, 80 = light ivory
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice