CT 5e Couplers
The engineering innovations used in the design of the CT 5e couplers ensure full-featured, end-to-end category 5e connectivity. The couplers feature universal T568A/B wiring and comply fully with all applicable ISO and TIA specifications for all pair combinations.
- The most economical way to order CT couplers is with the Bulk project pack option.
- Minimize Termination Time — Patented compliant pin technology allows use of Siemon's 4-pair impact tool
- Circuitry Protection — Clear plastic cover protects circuitry from accidental damage
- Quick Identification — Snap-in color-coding icons are included (red, blue, and matching) allowing users to instantly identify different types of services
- Strain Relief — Cable-tie anchor points provide effective strain relief for cables entering from top or bottom of coupler
- Spring Door Option — Angled CT 5e Couplers are available with optional spring doors to protect modular jacks from outside contaminants
- Superior Performance
- Patented "reactive balance" technology provides exceptional category 5e transmission performance.
- Angled Coupler
- Pyramid wire entry system on S310® blocks separates paired conductors when lacing cables to simplify and reduce installation time.
- Easy Installation
- Snaps quickly into CT faceplates or patch panels and can be easily removed using a small screwdriver to access terminated cable.
- Technical Tip!
- Angled couplers are recommended for work area applications and flat couplers are recommended for patch panel applications.
- CT-C5-(XX) (Picture) Angled, single coupler, universal T568A/B
- CT-C5-C5-(XX) (Picture) Angled, double coupler, universal T568A/B
- CT-F-C5-(XX) (Picture) Flat, single coupler, universal T568A/B
- CT-F-C5-C5-(XX) (Picture) Flat, double coupler, universal T568A/B
- Add "B" to end of part number for bulk project pack of 100 couplers. (Bulk option includes couplers and icons only termination caps and cable ties are available separately).
- Couplers include one color-matching icon (clear for black), 2 termination caps, and one cable tie per port, plus one red and one blue icon.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice