10G MAX Faceplates
Siemon's 10G MAX faceplates are designed to provide optimal outlet separation to reduce alien crosstalk between Z-MAX 6A UTP Outlets.
- Density Options — Single and double gang faceplates available
- Label Covers — Faceplates include pressure-release designation label covers for quick, tool-less removal
- Labels — Sheets of designation labels can be ordered to use with printers
- Durability — UV resistant, high impact plastic prevents color fading and provides added durability
Part of the Category 6A UTP Z-MAX cabling system.
- Technical Tip!
- 10G MAX faceplates are compatible with Z-MAX 6A UTP Outlets (for Z-MAX Shielded Outlets, use MAX Faceplates).
- 10GMX-FPD06-02 (Picture) 6-port double gang 10G faceplate for MAX modules or TERA outlets, white
- 10GMX-FPD08-02 (Picture) 8-port double gang 10G faceplate for MAX modules or TERA outlets
- 10GMX-FPS02-(XX) (Picture) 2-port single gang 10G faceplate for MAX modules or TERA outlets
- 10GMX-FPS04-(XX) (Picture) 4-port single gang 10G faceplate for MAX modules or TERA outlets
Use (XX) to specify color: 01 = black*, 02 = white, 04 = gray*, 20 = ivory, 80 = light ivory
Add "B" to end of part number (white and light ivory only) for bulk project pack of 100 faceplates.
- *Black and gray color options and bulk project packs available for single gang faceplates only.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice