The V600 data center cabinet provides a robust, cost-effective enclosure solution that is ideal for use in conjunction with VersaPOD data center cabinets. While not compatible with the VersaPOD's Zero-U vertical patching and cable management products, it shares a common appearance for standard cabinet applications.
- High-Flow Doors Contoured high density perforated door provides 6,503cm2 (1,008 sq in) total open area exceeding major IT equipment air flow requirements
- Enhanced Side Access Split level side panels provide convenient access to installed equipment
- Flexible Mounting Options Depth adjustable 19 in vertical mounting rails in 5mm (0.2 in) increments
- Full Accessibility Doors Quick release, field reversible single piece front and split rear doors
- Lightweight Stability Design provides an extremely stable, high-capacity cabinet without excessive weight
- Shares common appearance with VersaPOD for improved aesthetics in data centers using both V600 and VersaPOD cabinets.
- Compatible with VersaPOD thermal management options including exhaust fans and brush guards. 1200mm version compatible with VersaPOD Vertical Exhaust Ducts (chimneys).
- V1-(X)A(X)(X)11 (Picture) 1000mm (40 in) X 600mm (24 in) V600 Cabinet, 45U, Black
- V2-(X)A(X)(X)11 (Picture) 1200mm (48 in) X 600mm (24 in) V600 Cabinet, 45U, Black
Side Panels: 0 = No Panels, 2 = 2 Panels
Rear Door: B = Vented, C = Solid
Lock Type: 1 = Key Lock, 2 = Tumbler Lock
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice