The TESTAR creates easy test access to 66 quick clips. It plugs directly onto the S66™ block, establishing a positive connection and providing a 4-pair modular jack for plugging in test equipment. The body is molded in blue plastic and has molded-in finger grips for easy handling.
The positive connection made by the TESTAR eliminates possible problems associated with handling alligator clips or test probes such as accidental shorting across terminals or intermittent test connections. Test equipment is inserted into the TESTAR through a 1-, 2-, 3-, or 4-pair modular jack. To utilize equipment requiring alligator clips, our MODAPT® adapter can be plugged into the TESTAR.
- TESTAR-2 (Picture) 1-pair, 6-position, TESTAR, USOC
- TESTAR-4 (Picture) 2-pair, 6-position, TESTAR, USOC
- TESTAR-6 (Picture) 3-pair, 6-position, TESTAR, USOC
- TESTAR-8 (Picture) 4-pair, 8-position, TESTAR, T568B
- TESTAR-8A-C5 (Picture) Category 5e compatible, 4-pair, 8-position, TESTAR, T568B
- TESTAR-8R1 (Picture) 4-pair, 8-position, TESTAR, USOC
- TESTAR-8T (Picture) 4-pair, 8-position, TESTAR, T568A
- TESTAR-8T-C5 (Picture) Category 5e compatible, 4-pair, 8-position, TESTAR, T568A
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice