S814 Impact Tool
The S814 impact tool terminates wires on 66 and 110 clips. The tool is spring-loaded and fully adjustable; a helpful feature when working with wires of varying thicknesses. The bayonet-style mount allows the blades to be changed quickly and easily, and a compartment in the handle stores an extra blade.
- Technical Tip!
- Termination blades for Siemon punch down tools are reversible — one end terminates and cuts off the excess wire, the other end terminates without cutting.
- S814 (Picture) S814 Impact Tool - includes tool body only
- S814-110 (Picture) S814 Impact Tool - includes tool body with 110 termination blade
- S814-66 (Picture) S814 Impact Tool - includes tool body with 66 termination blade
- S81401-110-88 (Picture) 110 termination blade for use with S814 impact tool
- S81401-66 (Picture) 66 termination blade for use with S814 impact tool
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice