XGLO Fiber Trunking RazorCore Cable Assemblies
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Specification Sheet: XGLO Fiber Trunking RazorCore Cable Assemblies
- Download/Request Catalog
Siemon's RazorCore fiber trunking cable assemblies provide an efficient and cost effective alternative to individual field-terminated components. Combining factory terminated connectors with Siemon RazorCore reduced O.D. cable in a high-performance cable assembly, Siemon RazorCore fiber trunking cable assemblies were designed with Local Area Networks (LAN), Data Centers and Storage Area Networks (SAN) applications in mind. These assemblies allow up to 75% faster field installation times. Standard configurations also help maintain consistent cable layout and facilitate efficient moves, adds and changes. These precision cable assemblies are warranted for 20 years. 100% inspection ensures superior performance and quality. SC, LC and SC-LC hybrids available.
- Reduced Pathway Fill Siemon's RazorCore cable has significantly reduced cable O.D. resulting in less cable tray fill and pathway restrictions
- Proper Orientation Each leg is designated for proper connector orientation
- Multiple Fiber Types Available in multimode 50/125 laser optimized OM3 and OM4 and OS2 singlemode. Jacket ratings in riser, plenum and LSOH
- Custom Configurations Available in 12, 24, 36, 48 fiber counts
- Factory Terminated and Tested Every fiber cable assembly is factory terminated and tested for premium performance
- Protective Packaging Dual shelf reel keeps unprotected connectivity away from harm during payout
- 2.0mm Jacket Provides added protection for use outside of an enclosure
Part of the XGLO (10 Gb/s) Fiber cabling system.
- Example P/N: TFU-BALPAALS004F
- Description: Fiber trunk, 12 Strand, Side A Pulling Eye, 50/125 Laser Optimized (XGLO)Aqua (OM3), PlenumIndoor Distribution (OFNP), 900µm LEG OD (Side A), 900µm LEG OD (Side B), SC Connector Type (Side A), LC Connector Type (Side B), Cable Length 4 FT.
- **Ordering length is measured connector tip to connector tip. 2.0mm duplex and simplex 900 micron, buffered, 1m (3.3 ft.) breakout. Minimum order length is 4 meters (12 ft.).
- Note: These products are made to order. Call for lead time and availability.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice