RS Rack System
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Installation Instructions
- Installation Instructions 2
- Download Catalog
Siemon's cable management rack system (RS) combines a 2.1m (7 ft.) x 19 inch black aluminum or steel rack with cable management accessories to provide a complete management solution. Ideal for all size installations, the rack features fully usable 45 RMS capacity. An optional 1.2m (4 ft.) power strip is available and mounts directly to rear of rack to provide power to active electronics.
- Header bars incorporate unique slotted holes for securing cable trays routed perpendicular to or parallel with RS racks
- High capacity twist-lock cable managers lock into place quickly without use of screws or mounting tools and can be easily located in many positions on the front, side, back, and within channel to provide customized cable management
- RS-07 shown with two VPC-6 Vertical Patching Channels (sold separately)
- Vertical Patching Channels are available in standard 152mm (6 in.) version or new high capacity 304mm (12 in.) version
- Mounting holes provided for anchoring rack to floor
- High Capacity Side Rails
- 76mm (3 in.) x 152mm (6 in.) vertical side rail channels on rack provide large area for routing high volumes of horizontal or backbone cables.
- Complete Management System
- Fully comprehensive cable management can be created using Siemon's new Vertical Patching Channel and RS Series Horizontal Cable Managers.
- Optional Vertical Cable Channels
- Optional vertical cable management channels allow a high volume of patch cords to be routed between two racks or within a single rack.
- RS-07 (Picture) 2.1m x 0.48m (7 ft. x 19 in.) aluminum cable management rack system. Includes: rack assembly hardware, 10 high-capacity cable managers, 10 hook and loop cable managers, grommets, and ground lug
Add "-S" for steel. Add "E" for Extended Depth: [0.37m (14.5 in). rails] aluminum rack.
- Note: Aluminum racks are intended for use with connecting hardware and cable managers only. For mounting of active equipment, steel racks are recommended.
- See Cable Management Capacity Table
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice