TERA Video Patch Cord
TERA CATV baluns provide the optimum solution for the transmission of TV or CATV signals over structured cabling systems that were historically limited to voice and data transmission. These products convert the unbalanced TV signals designed for coaxial cabling (75 ohm impedance) to balanced signals (100 ohm impedance) as required for transmission over twisted pair (balanced) cabling. The TERA CATV adapters are specified and useable to 862 MHz. The 1-pair TERA to PAL and TERA to "F" patch cords utilise an integrated balun. The 1-pair shielded TERA to shielded RJ45 patch cord allows connection to third-party RJ45 baluns.
Part of the Category 7/7A TERA cabling system.
- Multiple applications can be run over one 4-pair cable and outlet, saving significant material and installation costs
- The 1-pair shielded TERA-to-RJ45 patch cord allows the TERA system to be easily connected to RJ45 equipped third party baluns
- T1S4V-(XX)M-B01L (Picture) 1-pair shielded TERA-to-RJ45 patch cord
- T1VC-(XX)M-B01L (Picture) 1-pair TERA-to-PAL connector, LS0H cable assembly, gray jacket
- T1VF-(XX)M-B01L (Picture) 1-pair TERA-to-F connector, LS0H cable assembly, gray jacket
Use (XX) to specify length: 01 = 1m (3.28 ft.), 02 = 2m (6.56 ft.), 03 = 3m (9.84 ft.), 05 = 5m (16.4 ft.)
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice