S210 Patch Plugs
Siemon technology delivers the world's most advanced connection system. The S210 patch plug utilizes internal pair isolation, pair-to-pair compensation and layered contacts to improve crosstalk performance so that the mated plug and connecting block far exceed category 6 connecting hardware transmission requirements. The clear housing keeps the conductor colors/positions visible to aid matching termination positions on the other end.
S210 patch plugs can be field-terminated to 23 - 26 AWG (0.40mm - 0.51mm) solid or 7-strand twisted-pair cable.
- Proper Orientation — Directional arrow provided to assist in proper insertion orientation
- Tapered Lacing — Enable easy field termination
- Ergonomic Handle — Aids insertion and removal of patch plug
- Clear Housing — Durable, flame-retardant, clear thermoplastic housing keeps conductors visible during and after termination
- Polarization — Each plug housing includes polarization features to ensure proper orientation of the plug when connecting to the S210 connecting block
Part of the System 6 cabling system.
- Field Installable
- Siemon is the only company to offer a field installable category 6 patching solution.
- The S210 4-pair plug provides unparalleled performance, with 6.7 dB NEXT (typical) and 2.2 dB NEXT (worst case) at 250 MHz.
- Technical Tip!
- S210 to MC® cable assemblies can be configured in the field, Siemon 10G 6 MC or MC 6 modular cords can be purchased and cut in half. The cut end of the cord can then be field terminated to the S210P patch plug while the factory terminated and tested modular plug end remains undisturbed.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice