Siemon's BladePatch patch cord offers a unique solution for high-density patching environments. It features an innovative push-pull boot design to control the latch, enabling easy access and removal of the cord in tight-fitting areas. The BladePatch cord is ideal for patching high density blade servers, patch panels, or any equipment with RJ-45 outlets.
- Revolutionary Design Push-pull latch design eliminates need to defeat thumb latch used in standard modular plug designs
- Easy Access and Removal RJ-45 patch cord with patent-pending push-pull latch design enables easy access and removal in high density patching environments
- Snagless Push-pull design eliminates external thumb latch which can snag and break
- Low Profile Boot Design Optimizes side-stackability of patch cords and allows use in even the most dense equipment
- High Density Ideal for high density data center applications and today's high-density blade servers
- Backwards Compatible For use with category 5e/class D and category 6/class E systems
Part of the Premium 5e cabling system.
Part of the Category 6A UTP Z-MAX cabling system.
- High Density
- The push-pull design enables easy access and removal via the boot in tight-fitting areas.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice