BladePatch 6 UTP
Siemon's BladePatch patch cord offers a unique solution for high-density patching environments. It features an innovative push-pull boot design to control the latch, enabling easy access and removal of the cord in tight-fitting areas. The BladePatch cord is ideal for patching high density blade servers, patch panels, or any equipment with RJ-45 outlets.
Combine the BladePatch with Siemon's MAX® 6 modules and HD® 6 patch panels for a complete Category 6 channel solution. All Siemon BladePatch modular cords are assembled using premium stranded cable that meets all category 6 specifications. These cords are also backwards compatible with lower category connecting hardware.
All Siemon BladePatch modular cords are assembled using premium stranded cable that meets all category 6 specifications. These cords are available in several colors with matching color boots.
- Push pull design eliminates external thumb latch which can snag and break
- Designed for today's high-density blade servers
- Backwards compatible for use with category 5e/class D
- Ideal for high density data center applications and today's high-density blade servers
- RJ-45 patch cord with revolutionary patent-pending push-pull latch design for easy access and removal in high density patching environments
- Low profile boot design optimizes side-stackability of patch cords and allows use in even the most dense equipment
- Eliminates need to defeat latch used in standard modular plug designs
- Fits within any standard RJ45 opening
- Simply push the boot forward to latch into the outlet and pull back to release
- The push-pull design enables easy access and removal via the boot in tight-fitting areas
Part of the System 6 cabling system.
- BP6-(XX)-(XX) (Picture) Category 6 UTP BladePatch, RJ-45 patch cord with push-pull latching design, color matching cord/boot, T568A/B
Use 1st (XX) to specify cord length: 03 = 0.9m (3 ft.), 05 = 1.5m (5 ft.), 07 = 2.1m (7 ft.), 10 = 3.1m (10 ft.), 15 = 4.6m (15 ft.), 20 = 6.1m (20 ft.)
Use 2nd (XX) to specify color: 01 = black, 02 = white, 03 = red, 04 = gray, 05 = yellow, 06 = blue, 07 = green
Add "B" for bulk project pack of 100 modular cords.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice