BladePatch 5e Shielded Modular Cords
Siemon's category 5e BladePatch patch cords offer a unique solution for high-density patching environments. They feature an innovative push-pull boot design to control the latch, enabling easy access and removal of the cord in tight-fitting areas. The BladePatch cords are ideal for patching blade servers, patch panels, or any equipment with high density RJ-45 outlets.
- Snagless - Push-pull latch design eliminates external thumb latch on standard modular plug designs which can snag and break
- Push-Pull Boot Activates Latch
- Low Profile Boot Design - Optimizes side-stackability of patch cords and allows use in even the most dense equipment
- Revolutionary Design - Patented push-pull latch design eliminates need to defeat thumb latch used in standard modular plug designs. Enables easy access and removal in high density patching environments
- Universal Wiring - Compatible with T568A/B wiring schemes
- BP5S-(XX)M-(XX)L (Picture) Category 5e shielded BladePatch, double-ended modular patch cord with push-pull latching design, color matching cord/boot, T568A/B, LSOH
Use 1st (XX) to specify cord length: 03 = 0.9m (3 ft.), 05 = 1.5m (5 ft.), 07 = 2.1m (7 ft.), 10 = 3.1m (10 ft.), 15 = 4.6m (15 ft.), 20 = 6.1m (20 ft.)
Use 2nd (XX) to specify color: 01 = Black, 02 = White, 03 = Red, 04 = Gray, 05 = Yellow, 06 = Blue, 07 = Green, 08 = Violet, 09 = Orange
Add "B" for bulk project pack of 100 modular cords.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice